Try this soup to boost immunity in kids
In this weather, one important thing to be followed is to increase our immunity. All the necessary safety measures should be followed to increase immunity.
Our body should not only be protected from cold and common infections but also it's necessary to take precautions against serious illness. As they say, Precaution is Better than Cure, it is better to follow it.
So let us see the preparation of Tomato, Beetroot Soup to Boost immunity in kids
2 large ripe tomatoes
1 medium potato
2-3 cloves of garlic
Salt & pepper to taste
1 tbsp butter
1/2 tsp oil
1/4 tsp sugar
Water as needed
1. Wash and clean the tomatoes. Make a slight incision on the tomato skins. Peel, wash & roughly chop the potato, garlic & beets. Put all vegetables into the pressure cooker with 1 and a half cups of water and cook for about 1-2 whistles.
2. Let the veggies cool completely before opening the pressure cooker. Remove the skin from the tomatoes and blend everything along with the water in which the vegetables were cooked.
3. Heat oil & butter in a vessel. Let the butter melt on low heat; take care that it doesn’t burn.
4. Add the vegetable puree along with some water to adjust the consistency.
5. Season with salt, pepper & sugar. Mix well and let this boil for 5-8 mins.
6. Turn off the flame and adjust seasoning if necessary. Serve hot garnished with some coriander leaves & bread toasts or even some rice.