Try this Soup to Enhance Immunity
Now the rainy season has begun along with it everyone is worried about the rapid spread of the Covid19 pandemic. The only way is to stay away from the spreading of this dangerous virus is by increasing immunity.
The ingredients in our kitchen, the vegetables or materials we get around us, are enough to enhance the immunity. So let's see Lemon and Coriander Soup Recipe enhance our Immunity.
1) 1 tbsp lemon juice
2) 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander (dhania)
3) 2 tsp oil
3) 2 tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
4) 2 tsp finely chopped green chilies
5) 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
6) 1/4 cup finely chopped cabbage
7) 1/4 cup finely chopped carrot
8) 3 cups basic vegetable stock
9) salt to taste
10) 2 tsp cornflour dissolved in 2 tbsp water (optional)
Preparation Method:- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the garlic and green chilies and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add the cabbage and carrots and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
Add the basic vegetable stock, lemon juice, salt and cornflour-water mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Add the coriander and mix well.
Serve the Soup immediately when it's hot.